Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristian Madsen
Sweden
Bandhagen
n/a
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I, Carl-Henrik and Jon got together for a game of Galaxy -- or rather, we summoned Jon at 20:00 for a game to salvage an othervise boring evening. It was Jon's first time with Galaxy, but he seemed to pick up on the rules quite fast.

Unfortunately (for the others) I managed to take control over both the Myrmidon and Equip Contract, as well as some not-quite-so-interesting civilization. In a three player game, this led to me being able to force the others to repeatedly return cards from the reserve to their hand (Myrmidon power) instead of drawing, as well as trading them unusable cards (Equip Contract). This led to severe card disadvantage for them and a they resigned the game at the beginning of the third round. I tried not to gloat to much, as we determined that the combo was somewhat degenerate in a three-player game. I had fun, though ;)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.