Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raukodraug
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This year we hosted the annual New Year's Eve boardgame night.

After a recommendation at our FLGS, my wife had picked up a copy of Snorta! for our 6 year old daughter for Christmas, and tonight was the first night we were able to break out the game and play.

What we thought would be a quick game more geared toward her age group turned into all of the adults (from 20 to 58) gathered around, with libation in hand, making fools of themselves, and their failing memories.

There isn't much strategy to the game, it's just a simple test of memory, but with 7-8 people playing, it's a lot of fun. The games ran fairly quickly, in the 10 to 15 minute range.

By the time our daughter went to bed, her mother and I had agreed that we would be playing more of this on our family game nights.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donal Behal
Ireland
Cork
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember John Kovalic selling a copy of this game (Out of the Box edition) with specially made shoot glasses with the animals characters of this game on them. I'm still waiting to try the game this way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.K. Bentley
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is exactly the result we get when we play this game. It never fails to result in hilarity. This game is best with adults and the more players the better.

Not a fan of the brash and gross Mattel artwork though. I'm glad I have an extra copy of the Out of the Box edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.