$10.00
Ken B.
United States
Fayetteville
Tennessee (TN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What better way to launch the site than with a genuine treat--an interview with one of the best designers at FFG, Kevin Wilson. He's the mind behind some of FFG's best and most high-profile titles, including Arkham Horror, Doom, Fury of Dracula, Descent, and more.

It took a lot of effort for Kevin and I to wrap this interview up, but the results are definitely worth it. Kevin dishes dirt on his early game experiences and designs, and gives us some great tidbits on some of his upcoming products, including Descent: Road to Legend and Arkham Horror: Kingsport Horror.

You'll find the interview here:

http://fortressat.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Thomson
United States
Weirton
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now I'm even more excited about the upcoming expansions. They can't get here soon enough as far as I'm comcerned!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Seelbach
United States
Huntington
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Interview with Kevin Wilson at the NEW Fortress: Ameritr
Thank you. After FFG's Christmas sale I find myself owning half of Kevin Wilson's games (not counting expansions).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.