Popular Tags: [View All]
Walter Obert
Italy
Piossasco-Turin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm considering to expand the original game with some new tricks.
How many players are interested about a possible small expansion for the game?
I think to (in order of importance):
- many new Withering Look cards
- different ways of play, like fighting or race scenarios
- some special Movement cards
- some new Magic Tome cards
- new special objects for the board
- .....?
Any suggestion? Thanks, WO

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wally Jones
United States
Windermere
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be interested in an expansion. I think the best idea is variants for different paths to victory. When we play it becomes a kingmaker. All players gang up on one person to give them curses. Then they pick the next victim, and so on, until one person has none and that person just sends Rigor after anyone to win. It is almost like clockwork and not fun when you get targeted. However, I still really like the game. I would be very interested in hearing more of your thoughts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Obert
Italy
Piossasco-Turin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Rygel wrote:
... All players gang up on one person to give them curses. Then they pick the next victim, and so on....

OK, but in this way the game is very short. When a player get the 4th Withering Look card the game ends and the player with less curses is the winner. Something wrong with the rule? Or alternative way of playing?
I'm waiting to know the end of the year reports from the seven publishers, in order to say something about the game and his short history.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Art Silverio

West Des Moines
Iowa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I for one, would love to see some new Withering Look cards. We can't really get enough of dishing out the punishment in our group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Obert
Italy
Piossasco-Turin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is ok, and some international edition are sold out, but anyone of publishers are interested about an expansion/new cards. I've worked a little about different (and very different) ways to play Krag and may be I publish them here, for free. But I'm too busy with new games for now.
But if someone start to claim more new stuff under the windows of this article may be that I publish it more soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cherry Coke
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game seems to be designed for expansions, or variants at the very least.

The fact that the desk is moveable clearly gives that impression.

New tome cards, new teleport disks, a partner/teamplay expansion where the withering look cards involve both team members.

Random and collectable teleport disks--match ingredients to a "potion" to get tome cards or lose withering look cards.

Ooooh the possibilites!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Obert
Italy
Piossasco-Turin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
CherryCoke_WPG wrote:
...Ooooh the possibilites!

Yes, I think about all this and more. Like team playing, race/fight games like in network computer games. But for now, nothing to publish for this. I'm happy to see the game sold out in many national editions in only one year. Thank you for the attention!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer Lagerpusch
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So, any ideas for withering look cards so far?

Aye Dark Overlord

You have to kneel and beg the Dark Lord for forgiveness. Stay on your knees for the rest of the game.

Sticky fingers

Put one hand on one side of your head.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Schäfer
Germany
Bensheim
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
...you could combine with the game "JA, Herr und Meister"

The two clossest players have to play the game against each other with redcued cards...

...could bring a lot of fun ....espacialy when withering look cards from Kragmortha stay active all the time...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer Lagerpusch
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't think that it would work. All other players would be bored because it would take too much time to play Aye Dark Overlord.
Furthermore some Withering Look Cards would make it impossible to play Aye Dark Overlord.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Obert
Italy
Piossasco-Turin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
HEre you can find a new serie of cards for the game:
http://www.stratelibri.it/wp/?page_id=13759

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Codarin
Italy
Udine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
late to the party but that link doesn't work anymore!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer Lagerpusch
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes, they deleted everything Kragmortha related. Need to aquire the rights again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.