Subject: This and/or Tomb? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Neumann
United States
Whitefish Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
In life you have to do a lot of things you don't f*cking want to do. Many times, that's what the f*ck life is... one vile f*cking task after another.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I just went to pick this up from my FLGS...well, actually, I was just told to pick up 'Dungeoneer'. I did a little research here on the geek, and saw that Tomb of the Lichlord is kind of considered the 'starter set', so I went to pick that up.

Well, at the store, I saw this...had the word 'Lichlord' in the title, and picked it up.

Now, at home, I realize that it is not the 'starter' but a more advanced version. Now, I'm planning on giving this to my brother for a b-day gift...

I know I don't NEED to have Tomb to play this, but would starting at 4th level for a couple newbies be silly? Should I take this back and get the original, or do you think we can make a go starting with the Epic?

Just curious.

Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Pombeiro
Portugal
Sao Joao do Estoril
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can start on this one, the deck is tuned to be pplayed out of the box. The problem will be when you some time in the future get one of the starter sets, and they will feel you very weak compared with this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.