Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gerald Gan
Philippines
Quezon City
NCR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, my name's Gerald, and I'd like to invite all of you to the opening of Game Crab Boardgame Cafe (target date is middle of April), located at the 2nd floor of FBR Building, Loyola Heights, Katipunan, Quezon City (above Yellow Cab -- across Ateneo).

Game Crab is patterned from the likes of Mind Cafe, Settlers, etc., from Germany, Korea, Japan and Singapore. We carry boardgames like World of Warcraft, Cashflow, Descent, Cranium, Zertz, Settlers of Catan, Quiddler, Scrabble and MORE (as we continually try to update our boardgame base with the latest, craziest, zaniest, queerest, rarest and best games)! We try to ensure that we are able to cater to young adults, families, casual gamers and hardcore gamers alike!

We'll also be hosting monthly tournaments and weekly night of champions. And we'll be serving great tasting yet affordable meals as well! So please come visit us as we look to further expand the horizons of boardgaming here in the Philippines!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Raiyfe wrote:
Hi, my name's Gerald, and I'd like to invite all of you to the opening of Game Crab Boardgame Cafe (target date is middle of April), located at the 2nd floor of FBR Building, Loyola Heights, Katipunan, Quezon City (above Yellow Cab -- across Ateneo).

Game Crab is patterned from the likes of Mind Cafe, Settlers, etc., from Germany, Korea, Japan and Singapore. We carry boardgames like World of Warcraft, Cashflow, Descent, Cranium, Zertz, Settlers of Catan, Quiddler, Scrabble and MORE (as we continually try to update our boardgame base with the latest, craziest, zaniest, queerest, rarest and best games)! We try to ensure that we are able to cater to young adults, families, casual gamers and hardcore gamers alike!

We'll also be hosting monthly tournaments and weekly night of champions. And we'll be serving great tasting yet affordable meals as well! So please come visit us as we look to further expand the horizons of boardgaming here in the Philippines!

How has GameCrab been working out? I'll be visiting Manila soon...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HEZARD Michael
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be on vacation in Philippines in February. I would be happy to play in the Game Crab Cafe!
See you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Schaub
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Crab: Best Name Ever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ gomez
United States
North Arlington
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any plans on opening one in Jersey?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.