Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zom Bee
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have been holding a 4player domino night for the past few months but this time TheDonald had asked me to bring along some other game that might work for 3 people since MrPants would be unable to attend.

Since we play at a local pub, I decided to bring something light and easy to manage. I brought the latest version of "Nuclear War": "Weapons of Mass Destruction".

After a brief bout of confusion as I tried to remember the rules myself so I could explain them, we were off to a violent start as TheDonald nuked ChrisT right off the mark. It never pays to start a war with no follow-up weapons, and TheDonald was soon wiped out by ChrisT, who then took to nuking the heck out of me until I was gone.

I was so distraught at my loss of population that I forgot to issue my final retaliation and throw everything I had left at him. This may have left him with alot less population to gloat with in the end. next time...next time!

This fun time-waster is weakened only by the player elimination angle which will knock some players out early and leave the rest playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.