Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raúl Lopezosa
Spain
Almendralejo
Badajoz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two days ago Miguelon, SergioVigo and me played this game. For Miguelon and me was the second time we play, but for SergioVigo was the first, so the first step were teach the overview and the rules to SergioVigo.

After that we start the game.

The first year was very balanced, we three ended the year with 5 'meeples'.

The second year was a bit peacefull: I tried 'yellow' and 'forest' meeples; Miguelon tried 'red' and 'orange'; and SergioVigo tied 'grey' and 'blue'.

But the thirth year, the war began.... Forests was contested by Miguelon and me; Grey animals were contested by SergioVigo and me; Red animals were... at last, all colours were contested by we three... but Miguelon and SergioVigo spent lot of 'money' in the biddins

The fourth year I make some 'path-closed-areas' giving me some benchs; I got to the forest and just 2 or 3 colored meeples, while Miguelon and SergioVigo got all the others colored meeples (I just got 1 grey, 1 yellow and 1 red)

This year, the 4th, were the most importan in this game: we left here almost all of our money, and the tiles were very succulents...

The fiveth year: when the last 5 tiles were fece-uped, we see that the game was over... no body would change the colored meeples from one zoo to other; the game this year was only to see if somebody would make a 'path-closed-areas'.

The final score was 120 for me, 116 for Miguelon and 103 for SergioVigo.

I saw, some times, the 5th year can be a bit boring.... with nothing to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.