Michelle
United States
Canon City
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to see this. I want to grab him, he's so cute.

http://purinaanimalallstars.yahoo.com/?v=8469519

This is the cutest puppy, turn your volume up, it's so cute.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canadian Dave
United States
Lehi
UT
flag msg tools
Wise men say, forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
mb
Whew! What a day! I taught a 3 hour workshop at the University, watched my team win their (American) football game, had a student film audition, burnt the pizza, and now I'm heading out for a date to a comedy show. No time for games today unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
mbmbmbmb
Dellarana wrote:
You have to see this. I want to grab him, he's so cute.

http://purinaanimalallstars.yahoo.com/?v=8469519

This is the cutest puppy, turn your volume up, it's so cute.

Not working here

@Larry, thanks for the MB GG, need to figure out exactly which I need to buy

@everyone: goodnight, am going to bed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bandettini
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
That one not so much
badge
Ohh that tickles
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not watched any of the Pacific yet, but I read on the back about it and one of the main characters is Eugene Sledge. I recognised that name straight away as I also have Ken Burns The War and he is in that a lot.

Thanks Larry, no message needed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bandettini
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
That one not so much
badge
Ohh that tickles
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems that 25 years is the max.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Doherty
United States
Windsor, Northern-
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnBandettini wrote:
It seems that 25 years is the max.

They were trying to do it differently, but it didn't work out--all the way out to 50 years.

It does shine brightly upon your chest though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Doherty
United States
Windsor, Northern-
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Corran Horn wrote:
Aenea wrote:
ldohrebl wrote:
If any of you thriends like my new MB (kind of looks like a wreath of stars on the far left) and have more than 5 years of wargaming, send me a gmail and I will consider buying one for you. I'm a softy. And they were created by Rune.

Edit, and no comments on the scroll over, I know, that is older than some of you. Be nice.

I never played board wargames when I was younger, I didn't know they existed. I did however play SSI games on my Atari XL in the 80's, does that count?

And do tabletop games like Warhammer 40k, Flames of War, Warmachine, etc. count?

And if you are a Warhammer fan, look what Rune has done now...

http://boardgamegeek.com/article/5766429#5766429

Wow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Doherty
United States
Windsor, Northern-
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What I love is reading all of the posts from the beginning. Watching as some come and go, and others who have been here, close to the beginning, remain. Seems like a long time ago when it began (especially when reading every post) but then realizing that some of it was but one year ago.

Well done. What was it that Buzz Light Year use to say?

Oh hell, that wasn't Buzz...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett Warren
United States
Marietta
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm... on this page I seem to be able to see clearly...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claus
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
.. fan
badge
I say: Bow Chicka Bow Bow...
mbmbmbmbmb
ldohrebl wrote:
What I love is reading all of the posts from the beginning. Watching as some come and go, and others who have been here, close to the beginning, remain. Seems like a long time ago when it began (especially when reading every post) but then realizing that some of it was but one year ago.

Well done. What was it that Buzz Light Year use to say?

Oh hell, that wasn't Buzz...

I am in the process of manually thumping FtL, from behind!!! Nah, just going backwards, so that those of You still around, will receive Your thumps before the othersI'm not using download manager/accelerator! That way i can read Your posts and enjoy them...it's gonna take a while...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stymie says, "No Fidgets"
United States
SF Peninsula
California
flag msg tools
"Sure ham an' eggs can talk -- they's sayin' hello to my stomach ri-i-ight now!"
badge
"Betcha can't throw that donut on my finger"
mbmbmb
Amiral wrote:

Hey! 2019 is Blade Runner's year, isn't it?

Have a good weekend everybody. My heart goes to all who have to work... I know the feeling!

*spam mode engage*

I LOVE Blade Runner the film and Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep. Tough Harrison and PK Dick, doesn't get much better than that. If you like that kind of thing, read Ubik and the Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch.

Really good! Happy Sunday! (i'm sick) soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SF Peninsula
California
flag msg tools
"Sure ham an' eggs can talk -- they's sayin' hello to my stomach ri-i-ight now!"
badge
mbmbmb
Aenea wrote:
ldohrebl wrote:
If any of you thriends like my new MB (kind of looks like a wreath of stars on the far left) and have more than 5 years of wargaming, send me a gmail and I will consider buying one for you. I'm a softy. And they were created by Rune.

Edit, and no comments on the scroll over, I know, that is older than some of you. Be nice.

I never played board wargames when I was younger, I didn't know they existed. I did however play SSI games on my Atari XL in the 80's, does that count?

ATARI XL!!?? We keep having more and more in common Alysa! I loved my Atari 2600, then the 800 was my first computer. I 'upgraded' to an 800 XL in high school. Loved playing Ultima IV and Silent Service (WWII submarine game)!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SF Peninsula
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
frumpish wrote:
Wish me luck thumbers of love, today I shall attempt to join my wife in our inaugural games of Mr Jack and Ta Yu.

Alyssa brought to mind a question I have.

Poll
When you play a game:
the other players are opponents.
the other players are people you play with.
      24 answers
Poll created by frumpish

I'm also suspicious, which is ill fitted on the love thread but...
Looks like
Isaac Burr
United States
Corydon
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

is funneling geek gold to
Jared Ketterman
United States
Corydon
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I think Gray Daddy could ask us himself for it.

Sock puppet maybe? Funneling to himself?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SF Peninsula
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
We had a great hike yesterday. We climbed up into the mountains that are west of Kunming and very near our college. It was a bit foggy in the morning so the views were obscured but by the afternoon a breeze blew through and it ended up a beautiful day.

One of the highlights for me was hearing bells approaching and down the thick path some water buffalo came into view. We stepped aside and they slowly walked by, being herded gently forward by a farmer.

We climbed for a couple of hours and ate at a restaurant up in the mountains. It was a beautiful day and we ate outside in the sunshine.
We had a much better view as we made our way back down and I saw the nuclear power plant to the north of our college! I hope quality control is good there!! surprisesurprisesurprise

I have a cold today so I’m missing the Sunday morning activities...Hopefully it’ll be better soon because there really aren’t sick days here. You just push through, like the post office!

Right TR?

*disengage spam mode*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmb
wysire wrote:
read Ubik and the Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch.

But I did! Read dozens of PKD novels, way back then (in the 80s). I love this author! And I'm glad he has some fans in this thread!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Anderson
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Two Time Cancer Survivor - Never Give Up. Never Surrender. -Jason Nesmith from Galaxy Quest (1999 movie)
badge
Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
mbmbmbmbmb
I logged my 1,000 play on bgg today. I couldn't of done it without my best gaming partner...my wife.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/582219/i-just-recorded-m...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
I got three games in of Puerto Rico tonight, all thee player, and each of us won once!

Happiness is enjoying games with friends.
Also my wife had two of her girlfriends over as well, so she had a good time too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
wysire wrote:
Aenea wrote:
ldohrebl wrote:

ATARI XL!!?? We keep having more and more in common Alysa! I loved my Atari 2600, then the 800 was my first computer. I 'upgraded' to an 800 XL in high school. Loved playing Ultima IV and Silent Service (WWII submarine game)!!

With video games, I have way more than ten years experience with wargaming, Combat, Command and Conquer, Vasteel on the TurboGrafx, Rush 'n' Attack Contra, Dragon Force on the Saturn...Need I go on?
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still sad my mom gave away my 2600. That and the Master System are the two consoles I most want to add to my collection, even more than seventh generation consoles to be honest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the BIGGESTblankTIPblankEVER:!:
bagbagbagbagbagbagbagbagbagbagbagbagbagbag
and the AWESOME mb
mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Doherty
United States
Windsor, Northern-
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
frumpish wrote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the AWESOME mb
mb

No problem, and keep the change.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good night love thumbers.

Even though I get an extra hour, it's still 11pm, too late for this guy.

See you all tomorrow.
Sleep tight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wysire wrote:
frumpish wrote:
Wish me luck thumbers of love, today I shall attempt to join my wife in our inaugural games of Mr Jack and Ta Yu.

Alyssa brought to mind a question I have.

Poll
When you play a game:
the other players are opponents.
the other players are people you play with.
      24 answers
Poll created by frumpish

I'm also suspicious, which is ill fitted on the love thread but...
Looks like
Isaac Burr
United States
Corydon
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

is funneling geek gold to
Jared Ketterman
United States
Corydon
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I think Gray Daddy could ask us himself for it.
:D

Sock puppet maybe? Funneling to himself?

That is my guess to be honest, but I don't want to accuse them of this without further evidence. Whatever the case is, it's fishy, and I'm not tipping either account. Clearly the pappy account is not interested in either mb or an avatar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SF Peninsula
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
ldohrebl wrote:
frumpish wrote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the AWESOME mb
mb

No problem, and keep the change.

No kidding. Larry, I think you need to go to tippers anonymous. You really have a serious problem with generosity.

Thanks you big lug!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Tucker
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
Greetings!
badge
Greetings!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow what a huge thread you guys have here. I love this community. Just thought i'd chime in. I'm in the middle of a game of descent that's lasted two days so far hah. My kitchen table has been completely taken over by this monster of a game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1979 , 1980 , 1981 , 1982 , 1983  Next »  [4436] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.