Popular Tags: [View All]
Nevin Ball
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm doing a solo run-through to learn the rules and I'm unclear about some of the symbols on the exits. There is one card with a black wall(?) but it has a speed icon on it - what does that mean? Also, do the Trapped or Lock Threats apply only to entering or exiting or both? What do you do if two seperate T or L Threats are joined together? Thanks for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Nevin wrote:
I'm doing a solo run-through to learn the rules and I'm unclear about some of the symbols on the exits. There is one card with a black wall(?) but it has a speed icon on it - what does that mean?

I don't have my crypt deck in front of me, but I don't recall seeing an impassable exit (black door) that also had a speed icon on it. Do you mean the space itself had a speed icon in the center of the card?

Nevin wrote:
Also, do the Trapped or Lock Threats apply only to entering or exiting or both? What do you do if two seperate T or L Threats are joined together? Thanks for your help!

You only roll for the exit in the space you are leaving from. Ignore the exit in the room you are arriving in (consider it basically a one-way threat on the side of the door yer opening). So in your example, if you are in a room with a T-exit entering a room with an L-exit, you'd only worry about the T-exit because that is in the room you are leaving.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nevin Ball
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Do you mean the space itself had a speed icon in the center of the card?

On the space (the black door) itself. Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.