Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Farr
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received this yesterday, along with the base game, and was reading the rules last night. Forgive me if I missed something obvious, but I was wondering if a team that is all dead can still score points at the end of the game.

Going by the rules for the base game, I would think that a team with no surviving members is completely out of the running, but the Yakuza rules state that a team loses a set amount (10,000 I think it is) for every dead team member at the end of the game. I couldn't find anything about ALL the team members being dead.

While the idea of a team that has been wiped out winning does not sit well with me, in the spirit of the game (a light, fun experience), I can see how it might appeal to the typical audience (casual and non-gamers) that they can still win if they get knocked out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.