4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe

Subject: Old game called Castello? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chris damir

California
msg tools
I have an old board game called Castello by Brio, likely made in the '70's. Does anyone know how to play this game?

It has a large board with wooden pawns set up on the long side (black and red). In the playing field are 6 or 7 castles. I used to play this as a child, but don't remember the rules. If you know what they are, i'd sure appreciate a refresher course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W M Shubert
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the page here at Castello, 9 other people on this site own Castello. Maybe email them, asking if they'll scan the rules?

Note that BGG lists the manufacturer as Salagames, not Brio, but your description looks like an exact match for the game description here. Probably it was made by several companies and BGG just lists one of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jörgen Svensson
msg tools
Hi!

I just wanted to say that the game called Castello from Salagames is not the same game as the one from BRIO.. Other design, and other kind of setup, etc..

I also have the Castello game from BRIO, and I have been hunting the game description for a couple of years now... Haven't yet been able to find it, but the hunt goes on... arrrh

I will keep an eye here and one eye out for the rules/description... ninja

Have a nice summer!

Regards
/Jörgen Svensson (Sweden)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joern Zacho Maarup
Denmark
flag msg tools
Hello. I am the ownwr of the game called "Castello" from Brio. I can see, that you chase the rules. I have the rules, but in danish. So if you are able to translate into your own language, I can take som pictures of them and send an e-mail attached the fotos.

My e-mail: jzm8328@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.