Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Anderson
United States
Brighton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
I thought I recalled seeing a card list somewhere, but can someone point one out for me? I just got a used copy of this, and I *think* it includes Nuclear War as well (there are twice as many cards and population cards, plus it has the spinner).

If there's a card list for Nuclear War as well, that'd be nice too.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.flyingbuffalo.com/nwoldcrd.htm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Anderson
United States
Brighton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Aging One wrote:

Fantastic! Thanks a ton.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Anderson
United States
Brighton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Well, I went through everything, and I'm pleased to say that, in fact, it's the base game plus Nuclear Escalation, all in the box for the latter.

It's quite nice, actually, because I once had the base game plus a full set of the booster cards and the plastic-baggie expansion...and I traded it all away. Very sad. At the time I didn't have a group to play it with, and now I'll never have all that good stuff.

But at least now I have the base and the first expansion!

That said, it appears I have an extra 100 Megaton card, but am lacking a 5 Million Propaganda card. Does anyone have a replacement? Everything is complete otherwise...I'm rather surprised by that, actually! Well, I don't have the play mats from the base game either, though I don't think that's a huge issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NUCLEAR WAR CARD GAME PARTS LIST

http://www.flyingbuffalo.com/nwparts.htm

Quote:
INDIVIDUAL CARDS: If you have found most of the cards, but just need one more (see the cardlist link below), we will sell you any one specified individual card for $3. Specify which card you need in "Comments". Unfortunately we can NOT sell you the two new cards that are now in Nuclear War individually for $3 each. In order to get them, we'd have to break open a pack and throw away the other cards. You can buy JUST the MISSILE deck from Nuclear War for $10.00 and this will include those two new cards.
To buy an individual card (specify which one in "comments"):
Note: Do not try to buy any of the booster set cards listed as "super rare" on this page without writing first and asking if that card is available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Anderson
United States
Brighton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Aging One wrote:
NUCLEAR WAR CARD GAME PARTS LIST

http://www.flyingbuffalo.com/nwparts.htm

Yup, saw that--but I was hoping to just pay postage or some GeekGold to someone around these parts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.