Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gerald Rüscher
Germany
Paderborn
flag msg tools
Essen 2012 - yay!
mbmbmbmbmb

I've added a one page sheet containing the tokens and and rules for the "Winter reinforcments" expansion. In this variant, each player gets 6 soldier tokens with values 0,1,1,2,3 and 4. In the winter phase the dice roll is replaced by each player selecing one of his remaining tokens which is added to his current army strength. At the end of the game, each player scores additional victory points for his last, unused token.

See http://www.boardgamegeek.com/file/info/37948
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just a note (two, indeed) about the description:

-) the upcoming "winter reinforcements" expansion --> the "wintry tokens" are one of the five modules composing the upcoming expansion; I just say it because we didn't want to sell five mini-expansions separately, thus we've called them "modules" and put them all in one box (that we called "the expansion"). Maybe it is a silly distinction, but we hoped it was clearer with such names that it is a single product composed by five "ideas";

-) these tokens will probably be included in the upcoming Kingsburg expansion --> they'll be there. They are one of the five modules.

Oh, and if it counts anything, I've zero problems with such a file being uploaded (nice work, by the way).
And if you (the reader) find it (the module) interesting, may be you could like to check the expansion (i.e. the other four modules).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randal Lloyd
United States
Matthews
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This module is what will bring me back to playing the game more often. With the die roll, reinforcements are often too much to worry about soldiers in the first 3 years.

This expansion will be a must buy for myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Sonnenberg
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Luke the Flaming wrote:

-) the upcoming "winter reinforcements" expansion --> the "wintry tokens" are one of the five modules composing the upcoming expansion; I just say it because we didn't want to sell five mini-expansions separately, thus we've called them "modules" and put them all in one box (that we called "the expansion"). Maybe it is a silly distinction, but we hoped it was clearer with such names that it is a single product composed by five "ideas";

-) these tokens will probably be included in the upcoming Kingsburg expansion --> they'll be there. They are one of the five modules.

Oh, and if it counts anything, I've zero problems with such a file being uploaded (nice work, by the way).
And if you (the reader) find it (the module) interesting, may be you could like to check the expansion (i.e. the other four modules).

Any word on when the expansion will be available for purchase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmb
glsonn wrote:
Luke the Flaming wrote:

Any word on when the expansion will be available for purchase?

No one would be happier than me to know it for sure.
(Sorry, I've no useful answer to give, and I'm not that glad about it.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
San Ramon
California
flag msg tools
mb
Kingsburg: To Forge a Realm is now available and includes these tokens as one of the 5 modules included in the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.