United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
I own Cloud 9... do I need to own this? Cloud 9 seems have the same theme at least, but game play looks simliar?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david landes
United States
oak hill
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you own Cloud 9, probably no need to own this... though they play different and Montgolfiere is not a push your luck game. It's just that, well, this is totally random, and in fact when we play with the random player variant, the random player tends to do as well as anyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lowell Kempf
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dklx3 wrote:
If you own Cloud 9, probably no need to own this... though they play different and Montgolfiere is not a push your luck game. It's just that, well, this is totally random, and in fact when we play with the random player variant, the random player tends to do as well as anyone.

I second that.

The games are not very much alike. However, when I bring out Cloud 9, people have fun and ask to play again. Montgolfiere, on the other hand, resulted in threats to my health.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.