Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon "that sci-fi guy" AKA tiggers
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I grabbed this for a steal at the recent AGE. In fact because it was so cheap I grabbed two. It got me thinking - how many can you play with before it changes/ruins the game?

How many mossies (as we call them in Australia) have you played Hive with? What kind of impact did it have?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ludlow
United States
Saint Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If my opponent is going to call it a "mossie," I'm choosing "0" as the maximum number allowed in the game.

Interesting idea though. I've had several games where it was never played, but then certainly others where an extra one would have been useful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(ʇllıʍ)
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have only ever played with one set of Mosquitos, but I think two would be good too. Three or more and the Hive would be getting too big.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
WillT wrote:
I have only ever played with one set of Mosquitos, but I think two would be good too. Three or more and the Hive would be getting too big.

I agree with this comment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Roberts
Australia
Katoomba
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Simmo,
Its 'Mozzy' mate, otherwise our erstwhile gaming compatriots over the pond will think you pronounce it 'mossy'.
Oh, and I like one per player...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.