Homestead
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Love Games, Love 'Em!!!
badge
Check out DiceTower.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
Comments: My rating is for a family game. I found it a little too lucky in the draw of cards. Nice components, people seem to enjoy it - I just found it a bit bland.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Thomson
United States
Weirton
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Diamonds are forevvverrrrr...."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like part of the contract that FRED signed with Knizia involved some real classics, and one that he couldn't sell to anyone else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Shoda
Japan
Zushi
Kanagawa
flag msg tools
mb
I used to play Attacke all the time and every my friend got addicted to it. I probably played it over 50 times. Attacke is essentially the same game except there is no rules about "face down value-1 cards". I still think Attacke is an excellent game. The strategy is not that simple once you start counting cards.
In the video, Tom says "there is not a huge advantage of passing". I think this is totally wrong. There are a lot of advantages to "letting other player's cards out" so that you win the next round cheaply. Also I saw players lose their gems (chips in Attack) many times by using wild 10 and lose the round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.