Subject: My point of view rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicole fuzzy bunny
Canada
flag msg tools
mb

Items:

This was very quick and easy to assemble that my brother and I didn’t even have to look at the instructions. That is a very good thing about this game but there were a few itsy-bitty pieces. Since there were no little kids in our house we just chucked it back into the little box; but, it would be recommended that those pieces are trashed.

I really liked the popping die at the beginning, it was really fun to go POP, POP, POP, but the sound got annoying really quick! It was a magnificent idea and I understand that it is great for not losing or swallowing any dice; although, I believe that it would be possible to make it without that aggravating sound.

The bright colors of the board were kind of blinding, especially since the game gets so long that you have to stare at it forever. In your mind you start thinking "They should’ve dulled it down!" Little kids are fascinated by bright colors though so that is probably why they put it like that.

Game play:

In this game you have to get out of your home by rolling a six and go around a circle to get to the end. Rolling a six also allows you to roll twice. In the end you have to try to get all four of you pieces into the final strip. If another player’s piece land on you then you have to go all the way back to the beginning.

When I first read the instructions I told myself that it was going to be so simple to just go around a little board and get to the finish. I figured that I could do it in a quarter hour. It took a full hour to accomplish that task! Sure I got many sixes while I was out of my home, which allowed me to move again but so did my brother. We got sent back to the beginning so many times that we were getting very angry. Somehow I managed to win.

While in my home for some reason the six was really rare! Then when I got "caught" then I had to go right back to the beginning again and try to get a six once again! I are able to have more than one piece out at a time but when I did that it increased my chances of getting caught!

Final Point of View:

It was really long and angering, also when there were only my brother and me it was fairly boring. Once my cousins came over it got a little more fun because I had to use more thinking, which made it more fun. This is a game we rarely pull out and I would only give it a seven out of ten.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo de Castro
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As we usually play with kids and try to get a 'six' may be boring. We made a change in rules. You may go out if got a 'six' or a 'one'. But only with 'six' you can play twice. That made game faster.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.