$10.00
Emily Kelton
United States
Unspecified
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
My young daughter got this for me as a birthday gift because her favorite color is pink and because she knew I had the KB game. I currently only have the blue/yellow starter deck. I was considering getting the Red booster, but wasn't really thinking we'd buy too many further boosters. But there's no way I can return the gift of a 3-year-old, so we are keeping it. Will we be able to play with most of the cards in here? Does anyone know of certain cards that won't work?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, you can use most of the cards. I can't think of any specific instances here that won't work, but there usually was a few in each deck.

Red is a good booster to get, very powerful bunnies to have in there. Really nice to get one of them, but unfortunately it makes you a target. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emily Kelton
United States
Unspecified
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks! Red is definitely on my wish list!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Booth
United Kingdom
Bicester
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Steven's right. There are a couple of references to the Zodiac die (Green Booster) and a couple of mentions of pawns (Orange Booster), but you can just ignore those without affecting how the cards work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emily Kelton
United States
Unspecified
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Oh good! I'm looking forward to it. I know it comes with a pink pawn for the pawn market and had no idea what that was.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Jordan
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While it is best to get the expansions in order, it is not vital. Many cards in the basic game, and in each expansion, refer to cards from other sets. So, really, you can play with any sets or combination of sets for the most part.

I do agree with the other posters, though. Red is essential for the new bunnies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emily Kelton
United States
Unspecified
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks! Sounds like I should get Red then. I looked though the pink cards tonight...looks like some fun additions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey S

Wisconsin
msg tools
At least get red and violet expansions. They add some of the best stuff to the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.