Popular Tags: [View All]
Peet Smith
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a limit on how many strategy & kingdom cards you can have in your hand? I couldn't find any mention of this in the rules, so I assume not, unless I missed something.

Peet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zoran
United Kingdom
London
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't see that the rules say there's a hand limit either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Nepitello
Italy
Venezia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no limit to hand size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
leonardo regis
Brazil
flag msg tools
Well
if there isnt a hand limit, there´s also the posibilty of you be without strategy cards to buy. Whats the solution , if theres any?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Marc Ribot y Los Cubanos Postizos // Abdullah Ibrahim: African Sun // Toumani Diabate's Symmetric Orchestra: Boulevard de L'Independance
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
leonardocr wrote:
Well
if there isnt a hand limit, there´s also the posibilty of you be without strategy cards to buy. Whats the solution , if theres any?

I seriously doubt that there is such a possibility in the real world. The deck is too large, and the usefulness of playing strategy cards is too compelling.

If four people all tried a hoarding strategy**, you might somehow manage to create the situation, in which case I'd simply say you'd miss your chance to draw.

**Hoarding Strategy: draw all the strategy cards you can, and never play any. The goal is to deny an opponent the opportunity to draw. The downside is that you have to deny yourself umpteen card plays first in order to make it happen. Even then, you'll probably need to convince another fool player or two to do the same, because you won't have time to draw the full deck by yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.