Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am simply wondering if this series is continued or not… the latest installation was in 2007, right? Not that I am in a hurry for the next (only have the Dragons one), but I am curious.

Also, I have to say this is the one game I'd like to be able to shell out a bit more money for a little more costly produced version. The art is so good, and the system is wonderful, but I'd love to have sturdy, square cardboard tiles instead of flimsy cards for building up the board, and larger character sheets, better counters and so… Sure, chara sheets isn't a big thing, and counters I can get but the board…

Also testing to see if this post reaches anyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Buchler
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered Vault of Fiends from ThoughtHammer. They still had that and two other stand-alone expansions available (Ice Witch and Desert Dragons). I agree with your comments on the art and cards, but I do like the price point of this game - and would like to see it have a future as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks to me like it's still in print at the atlas-games.com website and even a second edition of Tomb. Version 2.3 of the games rules are posted but I don't know when those were published. It looks like the author is creating a RPG in the dungeoneer world, so that might be the reason there have been no recent products released lately.

Hope that helps.

Maus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony DuLac
United States
Blaine
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
One tip you could use to help make your dungeon tile cards more stable is to put the cards into an Ultra-Pro Card Holder page with 9 slots. You can just add more pages as you expand your map. Just an idea.

Best of luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Denmark
United States
San Rafael
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Still in print as far as I know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.