Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Shaw
United States
Swoyersville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it legal to extend your zoo in a way that it wraps around to the back of your entrance? If so can paths go into the back of the entrance as if there was no tile there? Also when collecting income do you get a coin for the entrance tile? Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Jackson
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Am I a man or am I a muppet? If I'm a muppet then I'm a very manly muppet!
mbmbmbmbmb
We've always played that you can't build DIRECTLY (adjacent) behind your entrance. In other words, it can't touch the entrance tile.

And, though I'd need to look it up, I don't think you get $ for your entrance tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Li
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RedV wrote:
Is it legal to extend your zoo in a way that it wraps around to the back of your entrance? If so can paths go into the back of the entrance as if there was no tile there?

Yes, this is allowed. See the designer's comment: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/40917#40917
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie H
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
Sorry about that, Chief
mbmbmbmbmb
The question about income is answered in
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/146199

The question about the entrance tile, I'm not sure about. If you could extend a path on the side by placing a tile behind the entrance tile, it might be a legal play. We might need Corne or Rio Grande to answer this one.

EDITED TO ADD: as Kevin points out, Corne has answered already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.