Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Jome
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mb
What is the source material or inspiration for this game? I notice that it is similar thematically to Aye, Dark Overlord!; apart from being designed by the same people, is there any other relationship?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmb
Comics by Riccardo Crosa (whose main character is "Rigor Mortis"... click here for some random googled pics).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Jome
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mb
What sort of comics are these? Webcomics or printed only? Languages they might be available in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmb
cosine wrote:
What sort of comics are these?

(Beware: I've read only a couple of them!)
Fantasy adventures with humurous twists thrown in.

cosine wrote:
Webcomics or printed only? Languages they might be available in?

As far as I know, they exist only on paper and in Italian (even if some stories have no words, thus being "language independent").
I'll try to ask the publisher if I'm right or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Jome
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Thanks Luca...

I gotta say the games look very funny and they really make me wanna read the comics. Only, I don't speak Italian... but this is the Information Age and maybe I can swing a solution if I have to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmb
Walter (Obert, designer of the two games mentioned above) asked your question directly to Riccardo Crosa: the comics exist only in Italian and Spanish (Spanish publisher being EDGE, the same of the games). No web version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.