Massimiliano della Rovere
Italy
Pisa
Tuscany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, please, can anybody having it perform a 600dpi scan of the track module and the rulebook?

thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Like I said to you by email, for each Snow Tails we got a Leap of Death. We got no extra. But we still got some first print Snow Tails, and this mean that we still got Leap of Death to go with it.

We never sold it alone. It always go to our distributor and retailers with the Tile. And we will continue until the first print is sold out.

Please don't wrote something i never said, since it's not true at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Massimiliano della Rovere
Italy
Pisa
Tuscany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry man, probably there is a misunderstanding.
you wrote:

Hello Massimiliano,
For each Snow Tails we ship, there was a Leap of death with it. We don't have any extra in stock.

Stefan

I bought Snow Tail from milan-spiele and is it branded Asmodée.
So having the Asmodée version without Leap of Death made me think there was only a limited number of boxes having it.

Then I wrote you and I (wrongly) interpreted that "we don't have any extra in stock" + "there was a" like "we do not have any extra boxes with leap of death in stock. So I though it was "gone" forever.

I never meant (to instigate people) to break copyright or so.

Stefan B wrote:
Like I said to you by email, for each Snow Tails we got a Leap of Death. We got no extra. But we still got some first print Snow Tails, and this mean that we still got Leap of Death to go with it.

We never sold it alone. It always go to our distributor and retailers with the Tile. And we will continue until the first print is sold out.

Please don't wrote something i never said, since it's not true at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Taylor-Smith
Canada
Okotoks
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought Snow Tails and the Leap of Death track was sealed inside the outer box shrink wrap. In other words the piece of track was not in the box but between the box and the shrink wrap. All the copies I've seen for sale (in Canada) has the promo piece.

Hopefully this game has so many fans (like me) that an expansion set of special track might be published. In the meantime I'm sure inventive fans can invent their own hazards.

As a side note as a geologist I've actually had a chance to travel by sled dog up and down the Mackenzie River Delta in the 1970's. One of my co-workers liked to 'exercise' his racing team.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
flapjackmachine wrote:
One of my co-workers liked to 'exercise' his racing team.

If you know what I mean, wink wink, nudge nudge. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rainy day
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i recently bought the game (asmodee version) from an online retailer, but it also did not come with the Leap Of Death expansion... cry

instead it was listed as "sold out"... i never knew they were meant to come together as a set. they were never meant to be apart cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
A limited number are now available in the Geek Store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristian Cano
Spain
Sevilla
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where are the items on BGG Store? I need one! cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bakker
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bravucon wrote:
Where are the items on BGG Store? I need one! cry

You can go to ebay and search for the seller 'kristinebgg' who is the BGG rep on ebay. I just bought some items from her there and saw the leap of death in stock. Here is the link,

edit: I don't know how to hyperlink outside of BGG, search for the user or leap of death tile, and you should find it for $5 with free worldwide shipping

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.