Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Rutten
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
the spunk plus the bomb plus the pump plus the torture instrument times frankie equalling the bang is an exclusive piece of ZTT exploitation
badge
You don't need eyes to see, you need vision. (mj)
mbmbmbmbmb
Maaike, I told you before. Inserts should be thrown away. Components should be bagged. It's the only way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't use the insert. I am sure it made sense to someone somewhere, but not me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maaike Fest
Netherlands
Nijmegen
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blind Reality wrote:
Maaike, I told you before. Inserts should be thrown away. Components should be bagged. It's the only way.

Yes, but I'm afraid it will come back to haunt me, like in the cartoon a few weeks ago cry

(The cartoon: Box insert, the haunting. "You killed me")
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Carpentersville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

1. Begin as shown.
2. put the play aids over the white and purple pieces
3. put the rule book over the play aids and card deck
4. bag the food chips and different herds and put them in the other two compartments.
5. lay the game board over everything.

woot! your done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
karel vlasak
Czech Republic
Prague
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I suspect the publisher is again one of those making just one generic insert for all of their games (I do not own any other of theirs so I can´t confirm) and do not care to make the components to fit. The only way is to throw the insert away and make your own from cardboard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Carpentersville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vlasak wrote:
I suspect the publisher is again one of those making just one generic insert for all of their games (I do not own any other of theirs so I can´t confirm) and do not care to make the components to fit. The only way is to throw the insert away and make your own from cardboard.

No, this one specifically shapes the game components. Its just a puzzle to figure out as they are layered one over another..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniël Muilwijk
Netherlands
Zeist
Utrecht
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed, this insert is made exactly for this game. But I agree you should bag the creature tiles, the adaptation tiles and the food chips to prevent them from wandering through the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
wtrollkin2000 wrote:
No, this one specifically shapes the game components. Its just a puzzle to figure out as they are layered one over another..

Correct, it is specific for the game. As a proof, Sunken City is from the same original publisher (Clementoni) and has a different but equally lame insert.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.