Romania
Cluj Napoca
Cluj
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

I have a question on an "Ice Breaker" event. To quote:
"Slashing Penalty - Face-off at nearest circle (penalized player refills to 4)"

The topic for discussion during our first few games: what is considered as a valid "circle"?
- The 8 red dots on the table (4 near the shooting zone, 4 where you start after the initial face-off)
- The 4 circles near the shooting zone (circle drawn in fade red)
or
- The 4 circles near the shooting zone + the big circle in the middle (if this is included, where do you start from when you win the face-off?)

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
Usually when they circle, they are referring to the circles down by the goal or center ice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucian Pleianu
Romania
Cluj Napoca
Cluj
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And in this particular Ice Breaker event, the middle circle is included? And if the answer is yes, where do you start the action from - it's the same as it is at the beginning of the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.