Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Warhammers!

Some of you may already have stumbled upon my creation already and those who have not, have a chance to look at it now.

Eal'ta is an Excel spreadsheet that allows you to create an army for the Tau Empire under the 4th edition WH40k rules. I have not been engaged in the 5th edition but I was told that it works also with those rules.

Some features include:
- drop down boxes for each unit
- weapons and equipment choices for the selected unit are auto-populated for you to choose from
- checks are in place to search for illegal unit combinations/sizes
- the most used XV8 Crisis Suit loadouts are directly selectable, so that you don't have to manually fill the weapon/equipment combinations
- army/unit/equipment cost is displayed
- the file has an easy output feature - either you get a layout that is easy to be printed on a regular printer, or there are two export modes for forum posting of your army (phpBB and SMF format)

Currently version 1.25 is the latest, though any future releases are unknown (due to other activities of mine).

You can find the file here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.