Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stoodster
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just happened to find this great deal at Barnes and Noble online and thought I would share. I ordered the game for $46 (including tax) and free 3-day shipping. I don't have a membership, but if you do, you may even be able to get it for $5 less.

Here is the link: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Starcraft/Fantasy-Flight/e/...

Enter this coupon code at checkout for 10% off: C4J8V4P (exp 8/24)

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Taylor
United States
Mission Viejo
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I usually read about these months after they are gone. Thanks so much for sharing the coupon too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaiwen Zhang
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Welcome to Zombo.com!
badge
Art of life
mbmbmbmbmb
nice find, but one has to wonder why they classify it as a "other format" book? laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Batt
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
There were no screams. There was no time. The mountain called Monkey had spoken. There was only fire. And then, nothing.
mbmbmbmbmb
I special ordered my copy at my local Barnes & Noble and it just arrived today. Playing tonight! Woo Hoo! I felt a bit bad for not buying it at my FLGS, but heck, for $47!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.