Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Weber
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game looks interesting. Never a climber myself, but read just about every book I could on mountain climbing as a kid.

So, what's the status of the game? Is it out yet? From where can one procure a copy? (Distributors, game stores, internet, etc.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lachtanski
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi John,

The game just "went cardboard" which means the rules and the graphics are frozen for the 1st release and the mass production has just started. We expect to receive the shipment in October (no exact date yet) and we will begin shipping to retailers and distributors at that time.

So for now you can only pre-order the game. You can do so from our own web site at scimitargames.com or you will soon start to see the option to pre-order it from many of the online game retailers. If you wish to buy it from your FLGS then you should tell them to make sure they let their distributor(s) know they would like to carry the game.

You can also read the rules and see some fo the variants on our website as well.

Mike - Scimitar Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

Glad to hear your reply to John. I was told that this game is no longer available and unlikely to be in the near future ! Go figure cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lachtanski
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Feel free to PM me if you want to let me know which retailer or distributor told you the game would not be available in the near future. We would be happy to follow up with them directly and make sure they are aware that they can place an order with us. We do have a distributor in the UK so we would expect there to be UK availability shortly after US availability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.