Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamine Allen
United States
Grand Ledge
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this a free action to increase your money? The rules seem a little vague.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes. You do this at the beginning of your turn. You may only increase one marker cube one position (so if you have a second one, you must determine which one moves up).

You then play your turn as normal, taking one option of purchasing a Building Tile, taking some Money Cards, redesigning your Alhambra, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petr Pelikán
Czech Republic
Pilsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another one question for Caravanserai
When buying one may I choose which or I have to buy the top one of the pile. It’s not clear from the rules. And is possible to move the counter back from the dead end (e.g. blue 3) to the strait line (e.g. yellow 3)?

Thanks Pelly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Pelly wrote:
When buying one may I choose which or I have to buy the top one of the pile. It’s not clear from the rules.

It is your choice. 1) The rules do not tell you to shuffle the deck at the beginning; they are just placed next to the board. 2) It says when you buy a card you "pick" which one. So it is not random.

Quote:
And is possible to move the counter back from the dead end (e.g. blue 3) to the strait line (e.g. yellow 3)?

Thanks Pelly

The rules are quite clear you only move it up or out on a branch. You cannot move backwards. The only way to get out of a dead end is to spend that money (resetting you to zero) and then move it up and out again. So in your example, you must spend 3 blue. It will reset to yellow 0 and then you will need to work your way back up to yellow 3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.