Knights» Forums » Rules

Subject: Sorry...another question ! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
In a 2player game each player is dealt 1 castle from a stack of six different castles .....so, does that mean each player can roll for the second castle in his stack ?

I know that this question sounds silly, but the rules specify two stacks of 6 different cards each and the other cards split in equal numbers to form two stacks. It makes me wonder if as Player A, for example, I can choose a card to win from Stack 1 or 2 but not my own.

When can the other castle cards be dealt open ?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

Ooops ! Seems that my question turned up twice.

Sorry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fer moros
South Korea
Kwang-Ju
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi,
I am confused about your question. It seems to me that you are talking about 3 stacks... while I only know of 2 stacks:

You give one castle to each player.
After that, you mixed all cards and make 2 stacks to play the game.

(Actually, I play the game only with one stack, and two open cards, I found that to be simpler even if it goes against the rules)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

Thanks for clarifying the set-up....two stacks. I got the impression that each player gets a set of 6 castles each and then turns one of his castle cards up and the remaining castles go in the two stacks. blush

Is there less of a choice having one stack ?

Anyway, I think I have the gist of the game now and will try a 2player game again using the correct rules this time !

Regards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fer moros
South Korea
Kwang-Ju
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

well... having 2 stacks you feel like you are making some choice.. but to me it makes no difference. From one stack you open to cards.. then if you want to change one (as part of your turn) you change it and pull a new one from the stack.

I think that the rules say that if one of the two stacks finishes then the game is over? i dont remember, because i always played it with one stack only. It is totally your choice!

It is a fun game, it works well with people of all ages.
fer
sk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.