Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin C.
United States
Bethlehem
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a quick question about basic movement. The only time one could move backwards on the path would be by using one of the secret passages to go back to an area already passed, right?

As part of my normal turn, I can't decide to go from the Misty Mountains back to the Edge of the Wild can I?

Thanks,

Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradshaw
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I understand it you cannot go backwards as a selected choice on your normal movement turn. As you yourself noted you can do this with the short cut options, the only other instance that I am aware of is a failed steal from Smaug's stash wherein you go back to the last safe haven.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yegor Sadoshenko
Ukraine
Dniepropetrovsk
Dniepropetrovsk region
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hirsty9Owls wrote:
the only other instance that I am aware of is a failed steal from Smaug's stash wherein you go back to the last safe haven.

I guess, not only failed, but when you simply run out of the Smaug symbol cards (when you're at the Doorstep), you also return to the nearest Haven and have to navigate the Desolation once again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradshaw
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
YeGor wrote:
Hirsty9Owls wrote:
the only other instance that I am aware of is a failed steal from Smaug's stash wherein you go back to the last safe haven.

I guess, not only failed, but when you simply run out of the Smaug symbol cards (when you're at the Doorstep), you also return to the nearest Haven and have to navigate the Desolation once again.

True, forgot about that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.