Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyler Bielman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
designer
I am the designer of Oshi and I have regained the rights to this game from Wizkids.

If your company would like to publish Oshi in tabletop or digital form, please contact me for more information at t.bielman@gmail.com,

I have also worked out some simple potential solutions to the stalemating conditions that some players have expressed concern about, These changes can be easily implemented with the next release.

Thanks!
Tyler
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try contacting Nestor (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/n_r_a). He publishes abstract games: http://www.nestorgames.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Daniels
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am curious what rule change you are considering?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Robertson
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Life is Short; Play Games!
badge
Check out www.saskgames.com for gaming clubs, stores, and events in Saskatchewan.
mbmbmbmbmb
Talisinbear wrote:
I am curious what rule change you are considering?

Same here. Just played this again and decided to trade it away because of the stalemate issue. I still have my copy and could keep it if the stalemate issue is effectively resolved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deniper Deniper
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
He honestly could not discuss such a rule until he gains publication again.

I wish I was in a position to publish this myself, but the finances simply will not allow it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.