Canada
North Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
Obligitory Smart-Ass Comment Here
badge
Shhhhhhhh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally, I thought Lunch Money hit a low mark for the card genre, bested only by Fight Klub which copied it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cain
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
The Evil-Do That I Do-Do
mbmbmbmbmb
Great review for a great game. This is probably the game that I have introduced to the most new gamers, and everyone has loved it. We play every Friday at lunch, and you are right John, the game definately can support more players than what are listed in the rules. We have had games of up to 14 players going with both Sticks & Stones, and Beer Money, added into the mix.

Sticks and Stones is a must for any Lunch Money fan.

Agreed that the card design could have made it easier for new players to pick up the game, and the different combos that there are.

The game is even good when you don't describe what you are doing. It's quite a realistic re-enactment of a fight.

If you like to farm in your games, this probably isn't the game for you. But if you like to have fun joking, and trash talking with your fellow players, this might just be the jewel you have been looking for.

Thanks John.

LA
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steel N Dirt
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a good game if everyone knows the rules. The problem with the game is that the rules are written to be hard to understand on a piece of paper with small font. The rules are simple, but they could have been written much better and they could have put reminder text on the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Sorensen
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
I agree that the rules are not written very well. I disliked having to refer to the rules for nearly every single play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.