I noticed the 24 weather cards don't have any change weather information running down the left side like the ones in the base game. Such as "change of weather before move 3 and 8".
How am I supposed to use the optional change of weather rules in the base game with these new weather cards?
Several of the new weather cards shows four thunderstorms. As the cards aren't numbered (which would have been nice, hint hint) I'll have to describe them otherwise.
1. Wind blowing to the west, summer, quarter moon, storms in hexes 13, 20, 21, & 28, no fog.
2. Wind blowing towards the SW, full moon, summer, storms in hexes 2, 3, 9, & 17, fog in hexes 23 & 33.
3. Wind blowing towards the NE, full moon, storms in hexes 14, 21, 28, & 35, fog in hexes 18, 23, 25, & 32.
4. Wind blowing towards the SE, full moon, storms in hexes 27, 35, 40 & 41, fog in hexes 11, 16, 18, & 25.
5. Wind blowing towards the NW, summer, new moon, storms in hexes 5, 6, 13, & 21.
How am I supposed to represent four storms when the base game only came with three storm markers? It sounds like one of those five new cloud markers should have been a storm.
Welcome to Baby Blitz!