Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rufus Frog
United Kingdom
Gosford
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Never even heard of Killer Bunnies but I bought this for a 5-year old nephew at Christmas as it looked rather fun. After the kids went to bed we adults took it for a test run and thought it most enjoyable, especially the second game when we added the second pack of cards in (fortunately the 5-year old likes it too and can cope with the 'advanced' play so we didn't have to separate the packs out again).

Having not heard of its parent, I read the name as Kinder = Children (as in kindergarten) but I had a thought just now, is it actually supposed to be kinder as in more kind? It's worrying that my subconscious now auto-associates all things board games with the Germans rather than just reading an ordinary Engish word as an ordinary English word! shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Radford
United Kingdom
Brentwood
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I think is Kinder as in child. That's how I read it anyway.

It is a lot more kind and forgiving

I have it for my kids and they love it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
| Scott Kinzie |
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it supposed to be BOTH... as a sort of oscillating joke. It is both for "child" bunnies and "more kind than killer" bunnies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julie Taylor
Canada
Waterloo
ON
flag msg tools
It never even occurred to me that it could have a meaning other than child. Sharp of you to notice (or perhaps dull of me.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anson Bischoff
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely BOTH

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.