Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know where I could pick up a copy of this in the U.S.?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Nathan Spencer
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think you can yet.

However, BGN reported last week that Playroom Entertainment has picked up the US rights and will be publishing it this year. It is on the BGN calendar for Nuremburg (February), but we'll see when it comes out stateside.

There are a few slight variations (plays up to 10 instead of 8, rather than having 4 sets of Japanese language cards, each of the 5 sets are a different language, and the name is 'Crazy Train').
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
dumpty wrote:
Anyone know where I could pick up a copy of this in the U.S.?

Here's a link to the Boardgame News item mentioned above. I'll be at NY Toy Fair on Monday, Feb. 15 and ask Playroom for an estimated release date at that time. Check Gone Cardboard for updates.

Eric
Editor, BoardgameNews.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Nathan Spencer
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, Playroom just posted their 2010 catalog to their website....and Crazy Train is missing.

But, they seem to have just changed the name again, and now we're keeping an eye out for Loco Motive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Ingalls
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed Playroom entertainment and they said it should be available sometime this summer, probably July.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.