Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy
United Kingdom
Stockport
flag msg tools
designer
mb
I recently bought this expansion for Shadow Hunters, and was disappointed to find that the cards for the expansion are fractionally bigger than those of my base game... only by about 1mm in each direction, but still noticeable... it's not too bad for the character cards, especially if you aren't mixing between base and expansion characters, but for the replacement cards that go in the green and white decks, it is problematic.

Does anyone else have the same problem?? I am thinking I might have to sleeve my cards, or even go back to using the old green and white cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Rasmussen
United States
Blair
Nebraska
flag msg tools
Cowboy Bebop
badge
I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive. I have to do it, Faye.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, mine are also a very small amount bigger.

I doubt if it will be a problem however, since they are not enough different that you can visually pick them out. The cards are drawn sequencialy from the deck next to the board and are very rarely stacked so perfectly that you can tell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cyril Ronseaux
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I didn't notice any difference between mines.

Yet you could still enchase the cards in plastic covers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.