Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Côté
Canada
montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In the rule i have it was say: your score are the money you keep after payback shares.

In another set of rule its say:
Your score is the sum of the location of yourmarkers on victory points track and you location on the income track.

But where/what is the victory points track?blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess it would be on the board from either Age of Steam or Steam. In Age of Steam it was the same board as the income track if I remember right, and in Steam it's a separate track around the main board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Côté
Canada
montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
chessduffer wrote:
My guess it would be on the board from either Age of Steam or Steam. In Age of Steam it was the same board as the income track if I remember right, and in Steam it's a separate track around the main board.

So (on victory points track and you location on the income track)
It cant be the same. !?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First off, are you playing with Age of Steam or Steam?

on Age of steam there was a separate little board that had your Victory Points and your Income on that board. With Steam the victory point track goes around the main board, and the income track is located elsewhere on the same main board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Côté
Canada
montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Age of steam

victory points track goes 0 to 49 and income are -2/-4/-6/-8. Right?

If i finish with my marker on 48. it is 48+(-8)=40 or 48+8=56.?

Thank you for you time. I im bit lost in english so thats why this kind of detail can be rought to understand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you are reading the wrong rules for Barbados, I think you are reading the Steam rules not the Age of Steam rules. In the Age of steam rules you spend $5 to buy back your shares, if you can't buy back your shares then you lose, however if you have money left then that is your score.

The combining VP and Income track score is the rules for Steam w/ Barbados.

After reading your original post now i see the problem, as I stated the rules you are reading are for Steam not Age of Steam. The steam board has a separate track for VP and Income. You can't use those rules with Age of Steam.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Côté
Canada
montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
blush

In top of the rule sheet i have downloaded: Rules for STEAM expansion

blush

Damn... what is that. Steam vs Age of steam. Why this two game have same named map whistle

Anyway, thank a lot. That helpfull.

Nobody post his score for babrbados AGE OF STEAM i want to compare to know if im in track or out of game.
I finish whit :6$

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
rcote78 wrote:

Damn... what is that. Steam vs Age of steam. Why this two game have same named map whistle
It's an expansion map that can be used for two different games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.