Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luiz Flavio Ribeiro
Brazil
Pouso Alegre
MG
flag msg tools
mbmb

With this variant, in the end of every other round there will be an equal number of frogs for each player:

2 players game:

Each player receives a frog of his own color and a frog of his oponent's color. When a player bring a frog in game, he receives a frog of the oposite color he used.

Ex: In a Red-Green game, Red start with 1 green and 1 red frogs. Red plays a green frog and receives another red frog to his hand.

3 players game:

Each player receives a frog of each oponent's color. When someone plays an oponent's color, receives the other oponent's color frog.

Ex: In a Red-Green-Blue game, Red start with 1 green frog and 1 blue frog. Red plays a blue frog and receives another green frog.

4 players game:

Each player receives 1 frog of the color of player before him, and 1 frog of the color of player after him in order of play. When he plays one color, he receives the other.

Ex: In a game that uses the following order of play (Red-Green-Blue-White), Red start with 1 green and 1 white frogs. Red plays a green frog and receives another white frog.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Dyer
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
this looks pretty good to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luiz Flavio Ribeiro
Brazil
Pouso Alegre
MG
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'd love to play it on Boardspace...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yu Ren Dong
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds good. I would try it. Maybe this variant would be played in Boardspace.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Short
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have any updates about how this has been working? It looks very appealing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.