Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
It's a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
hbj79 wrote:
If you bought two copies of this game would you be able to play it with 12 (since there are 12 animals)?

Dear Lord, I think that would make my head explode.

To answer your question...Maybe, but it might be hard to organize yourselves so that everyone can see everyone else's cards. Plus you wouldn't build up much of a pile of cards in front of you because there would probably be matches very frequently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cooper
United States
Lewisville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blott wrote:
hbj79 wrote:
If you bought two copies of this game would you be able to play it with 12 (since there are 12 animals)?

Dear Lord, I think that would make my head explode.

To answer your question...Maybe, but it might be hard to organize yourselves so that everyone can see everyone else's cards. Plus you wouldn't build up much of a pile of cards in front of you because there would probably be matches very frequently.

Plus, you'd have to remove the "swap" card, as there would be no animals left to swap. This, of course, would remove part of the fun of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.