$10.00
Brian Bailey
United States
Morrow
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there an English copy of this expansion ANYWHERE?? I would be willing to pay mass money for this...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wheal
United States
Kosse
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have one in shrink still - GM an offer if you really want it.

Was saving it as a spare - but could be persuaded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bailey
United States
Morrow
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wow, that was quick...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bailey
United States
Morrow
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Copy being shipped to me. Thanks MWAlbion!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Nyberg
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also looking and trying to trade but no lock yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hébert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another interested buyer/trader here.

GM me if you would. After Magnus, that is.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chip Hundley
United States
Danville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Um, what is the issue here? I recall a half dozen of these laying untouched at my FLGS for months and months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Nyberg
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Strange. Then they are all in offline stores possibly. Any chance to order from them? Or if you are up for some helpful services?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Taylor-Smith
Canada
Okotoks
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
misfits859 wrote:
Um, what is the issue here? I recall a half dozen of these laying untouched at my FLGS for months and months.

Same with a FLGS near me. In fact it was so overstocked with Battlelore and it's expansions it put the basegame on sale at 50% off about a year ago. A deal I couldn't resist and bought one of everything. At the time it had a least a dozen Hundred Years War expansions. But, in the last few months there was a flurry of purchases and all the Hundred Years War and Goblin expansions got sold out and the rest is in limited quantities. I take it as good news as it shows there still is substantial interest in Classic Battlelore.

Rather than pay through the nose for the Hundred Years War expansion I'd suggest either waiting for a FF reprint (it might happen) or download the rules from Fantasy Flight and use other 20mm figures for the Halberdiers, Horn Blowers, Spearmen, and Arbalestiers with scratch built flags.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chip Hundley
United States
Danville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nybba wrote:
Strange. Then they are all in offline stores possibly. Any chance to order from them? Or if you are up for some helpful services?

Well, they are gone now. I was just wondering what generated the interest in this in recent months. I never recall this game enjoying that much popularity in the past few years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a sealed, English copy and am interested in mass money .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I legally own hundreds of polyhedral assault dice!
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Donald wrote:
I have a sealed, English copy and am interested in mass money .

Yeah, please share with the rest what "mass money" is when you're given an offer! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check your FLGS. I just bought a copy at mine for SRP. Online stores sell out first, because that's where everybody looks... Some local stores may still have it in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Nyberg
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To bad I don't have any FLGS in my town.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's too bad. I don't have one in the town I live in, but I am lucky to have two within reasonable driving distance (less than an hour by high-way) and a few more a bit farther out than that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas Olvmyr
Sweden
flag msg tools
I could part with my copy for 40E.

Not cheap, but then again cheaper than the other copies for sale here.

Unplayed condition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Nyberg
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have to thing about that or if I should wait for the reprint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Trinket
Australia
flag msg tools
Hi there,

If anyone has a spare copy of this expansion or knows where I can purchase one. Plese pm me. I live in Austrlia, but I don't mind paying for the postage, whatever that may be.

Thank you for your help. =)

Jimmy T.

ps, I am also looking for the Dwarven Battalion specialsist pack as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan S.
Canada
Montréal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, shot in the dark.

I don't know how the announced "re-purposing" of French copies is going to affect current prices of this expansion but a not-so-local FLGS still has a few original English copies i would be willing to pickup and sell on the BGG marketplace, provided there is sufficient interest (more than one person interested) and the price is right. I just sold a spare copy i got 2 months ago for CAD$50 so this is probably the price i would ask (+ shipping of course). Not cheap but still less expensive than pretty much every recent marketplace offer.

I just wonder if people would still be willing to pay such a price for an original instead of the re-purposed version which is coming in Christian-Petersen-knows how many copies and when...

Any comment, idea or sign of interest welcome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Gorman
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To whoever may be interested -

I also have a copy of the 100 Years War expansion in shrink that has been sitting on my shelf and would be willing to part with it. My group just doesn't play Battlelore anymore.

PM me if you're interested.

Steve G.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Nyberg
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What will the pricetag be for this and shipping to Sweden? What is up with the re-purposing thing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan S.
Canada
Montréal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Repurposing :

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=1690
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=1705

Basically as FFG cannot have the original game and expansions reprint at an acceptable price point, they are opening french copies and replacing localized components for english ones except the rules which will be available for download on their webpage.

As for an estimate for HYW shipping to Sweden, with a quick online Canadapost estimation tool, shipping (6-10 days) would be around 35$ for a total of CAD$85. There is a cheaper (CAD$16) alternative but it would take between 4 and 6 weeks and i don't know if its applicable to Sweden yet.

Hope it helps !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Nyberg
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there so many French copies left?

I will let you know if I'm interested. Have to look at the sellers in Sweden first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Trusov
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
May be anyone want to sell English copy (new or like new) of this expansion ANYWHERE?
Still look it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudiu Gheorghe
Romania
Timisoara
Timis
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also interested in purchasing this expansion.
So if anyone has it unopened - still in original shrink wrap, please Geek mail me with it's price.
I'll pay for shipping.
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.