Subject: Corner Location Cards of a Darker Shade? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked up my base game and Hero Pack 1 today. While sorting the cards, noticed that the Corner Location cards that come in HP1 are of a significantly darker shade than the base game ones, making it very easy to see when the HP1 card is on top. Not a game-breaker, but annoying nonetheless. Did I get a bad batch (since haven't read any mention of this), or do others have darker HP1 cards? Since I already will be contacting FFP (see below) on a matter, figured I'd check first if this is normal or not.

As to the other matter, poor Adrianna came even more handicapped than just being blind. Or at least her figure did. It is missing the right hand entirely, just a hollow hole where the hand should be coming out of the sleeve . Again, won't prevent me from playing Adrianna, but once again, annoying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are certainly color variations, but that is to be expected in an expansion - and is only really important when you have something to compare with, which isn't easy when all cards are in a single stack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm used to different shades from FFG's games, though sometimes they do get things rights (Talisman R4th base and Reaper expansion have the exact same shade of cards, but the Dungeon and Frostmarch have different shades, both with each other and the earlier two). With Talisman and it's small cards (that are also of an overall darker background), you have to look fairly closely, especially after I sleeved them to see the difference. With ATOE, cards are bigger and brighter, thus the difference is more noticeable, even after sleeving (penny sleeves).

So I'll just get in touch with FFP about getting a complete Adrianna figure then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely contact Customer service regard the problem figure. I'm sure they will sort it out as quickly as possible for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just bumping because I received my replacement Adrianna figure today in the mail. Now she has both hands cool !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.