1 Posts

Why Did the Chicken...?» Forums » Reviews

Subject: Why Did The Chicken...? Review rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Dragon
United States
flag msg tools
Okay, this is my first review in awhile..so give me a slight break. We(My gaming group - Coshocton Gamers Sect) have played Why The Chicken two times with great results both times.

- 20 Question Cards
- 318 Noun Cards
- A timer
- Note pads
- Pencils

I didn't think you all needed to see a timer or paper..so I just showed the cards. I put both sides up for you to see..

The game is simple. You need at least 4 players to play. The more, the merrier. It says 4-8 players. The first time, we played with 5 players. The second time, I think we had 11.

Who ever is first picks a question card and two noun cards. The question is something like..What would happen on a blind date between .. and .. ? The .. are where you insert the nouns. When we played with this question, the nouns were a boot and a ghost. Whoever picks the question/nouns gets to pick his/her two favorite answers. If you're not picking, you can answer as many times as you want. You use seperate papers, so you can win twice..

FYI - The best answer was..They saw each other's souls/soles.

You go around the table twice and whoever has the most nouns wins.

It doesn't really matter who wins. It's more fun, just getting to read the answers.

Another FYI - My group is childish and disgusting. Our question was Why is it better to be a than a ? There were at least 8 answers involving poop. Sadly, one was mine.

Yeah, you get some stupid answers, but it's fun. There is no strategy. You just play for fun.

Game Design - 6/10 - SIMPLE. Questions/Nouns/Paper/Pencils/Timer. That's all.
Game Play - 8.5/10 - There's nothing really as far as strategy, but sometimes..that's more fun.
Game Concept - 9/10 - I'm a geek and love it. Especially the bad pun answers.
Fun - 10/10. Everyone who played like it. I think that's a 10.
Overall - 8/10 - Sometimes, you don't have enough people for a party game, but that's really my only problem.
Image Credits -
Mark Goadrich - 70055
Slight Reader - 492907
Hibikitour - for pointing out I wasn't crediting where I got my pics from.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.