Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Quinn Swanger
United States
Holly Springs
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered this game last week from Troll and Toad and it finally came today. I must say that the production quality is superb! When I cracked open the box to count and re-bag the pieces I noticed that I had 15 "extra" shadows for a total of 90 (I put the additional shadows in a separate bag). Does anyone know what these are used for, if anything? I know the directions/contents state that there are only 75 shadows, but perhaps this is mostly for the 3 or 4 player game. Are (or can) the extra shadows be used in a 2-player game since there will be more available spaces in which to place pieces?

I look forward to playing this game soon. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have no idea, but I have nostalgia for this game; my old Austin group played it only a handful of times, and I remember thinking it was interesting even though that was back before I had much interest in abstract/combinatorial type games (other than go of course ). I've been curious to try it again in recent years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Carrick
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, those are just extras. Maybe someone combined two partial sets, or something. What you can do, actually, is trade them off, as several people are hunting for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.