- it’s quick, 5 minutes tops. I usually play best of 5.
- easy to explain, easy to play, can play with adults and children
- the double think. At it’s core it is a bluffing game, the player that bluffs the best wins.
Double plus good for me.
I don’t like
- I have the MB 1985 edition and the box, game board and pieces are way too big. The ghost pieces are great but I would rather it be smaller and able to travel. Ok publishers a travel edition of ghosts! please.
- which are the bad ghosts and which are the good ones? Blue is good and yellow is bad? Maybe a happy face and a sad face would have been better. Each time I play I usually have to check the rules to remember which colour is which.
Type of game group
- I pull this out as a quick filler while I wait for others to arrive for the game night.
It plays fast and I can play multiple times and the next player to arrive won’t have to wait long.
If we are waiting on a fourth we can rotate and it is still interesting to watch what other players do.
- the children play this one against each other no problem
Total Plays – 27 (not recorded approx30 more)
First played 2005-10-11
Last played 2010-04-10
Review date 2010-05-21
What is an LDL review?
The LDL review geeklist.