The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC!!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Abigail the cat. B:? D:12/24/13 You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Are these Lego Games licensed games? I got that story from Lego Customer service when I tried to order additional Lego Dice as the reason why they refuse to sell them.

Thanks,
Jack

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure they are or just simply they are official Lego products, they were all being sold at the Lego stand at Essen last year

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dash Justice
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
There is a LotR, Star Wars and Batman game, but other than that, the rest are unlicensed. Also the LEGO Die is the most expensive piece the company has ever made, that is the more likely reason they could not offer you a replacement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 8 27 Feb - 1 Mar 2015 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk Essex Games 27 Jul '15
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are/were certainly official Lego products.

(I could justify that either by their having been on sale in official Lego shops, or by having played Ramses Pyramid before it was published.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dash Justice
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
Dearlove wrote:
They are/were certainly official Lego products.
I guess I did not state that clearly. Yes they are official LEGO products. Licensed in LEGO terms means not their own IP, ex: Star Wars and Harry Potter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.