Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
designer
Available from www.spielmaterial.de
badge
Got a light, mate?
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a copy of this at a fleamarket for 20p ... but there were no rules in the box. The German rules are avaulable on the ravensburger.de website, but I can't find English rules online. Anyone know where I can obtain a copy?

Note - I know the rules are simple and the game can be played without a ruleset after just reading a couple of the reviews here ... but it will likely be played when I'm not around so a ruleset would be very helpful!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W M Shubert
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ohhh, the rules are very complex...

Here they are:

SETUP
Players each take a board. Put all the monkeys for the players in the bag (should be 7 monkeys for each player, in a pinch 6 per player will work also). With two players, you may take two boards (and two sets of monkeys) per player.

PLAY
Draw a monkey:
* If it is yours, put it on your board, and pass the bag-o-monkeys to your left. It is now the next players turn.
* If the monkey that you draw is not yours, hand it to the player whose monkey it is; they put it on their board. Then you draw again. You continue to draw until you get one of your own monkeys.

GAME END
As soon as a player has filled their board with 6 monkeys, they win.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Robson
Scotland
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
designer
Available from www.spielmaterial.de
badge
Got a light, mate?
mbmbmbmbmb
wmshub wrote:
Ohhh, the rules are very complex...

Here they are:

SETUP
Players each take a board. Put all the monkeys for the players in the bag (should be 7 monkeys for each player, in a pinch 6 per player will work also). With two players, you may take two boards (and two sets of monkeys) per player.

PLAY
Draw a monkey:
* If it is yours, put it on your board, and pass the bag-o-monkeys to your left. It is now the next players turn.
* If the monkey that you draw is not yours, hand it to the player whose monkey it is; they put it on their board. Then you draw again. You continue to draw until you get one of your own monkeys.

GAME END
As soon as a player has filled their board with 6 monkeys, they win.

So very eloquent! I'll cut 'n' paste your response onto a sheet of A5 and stick it in the box. Many thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.