Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Evgeni Liakhovich
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I signed up for the English Spielbox like a week ago and received #2 and #3 today.. on my birthday! What a treat!

When I bought Finca I was mildly upset that the map is just a pretty place mat, with no point-to-point movement or anything like that. So when I've read the rules for El Razul I immediately had an idea - when moving El Razul, allow him to only go to an adjacent area (instead of anywhere). It will add very little strategy-wise, if anything, but it adds that map movement element. I'm hoping to test it tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgeni Liakhovich
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, we played with this little rule tweak tonight and I liked it! It actually adds a tactical element. We moved and used El Razul quite a bit and there were times when one player needed 5's for example, and the other player would move El Razul away from the 5's. I really liked the spatial element added to the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Brichs
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I like this idea. Might just try this next time I play with El Razul.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.