Subject: only 6 heroes? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
oren kostin
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
hello everyone,
i have 4 sets: tomb of the lich lord, vault of fiends, dragons of forsaken desert and call of the lich lord (epic).
when i opened the epic set i noticed that there are only 6 heroes that can level up to level 7.
1) since there are 18 more charters, how do i play with them up to level 7?
2) i noticed that only 4 charcters from epic are the same as the charcters from tomb of the lich lord. why is that? why not all 6?

thx in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim M-L
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There could be more epic sets with the rest of the heroes made in the future. Every set has the same proportions of each card type, in part so the publisher can use the same plates for printing the backs of the cards.

1.Any heroic level character can advance onto any epic level card, when you play with a heroic and epic set, the identifying fluff on the epic hero card (left of the red line) is ignored. This goes for the legendary heroes too.

2.I would guess that the designer decided which characters to include based upon some combination of story, balance, and personal preference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Denmark
United States
San Rafael
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1)
All heroes can be advanced through epic and legendary levels. The cards stack.

Examples here:
[url]
http://dungeoneering.blogspot.com/2007/04/legendary-dungeone...[/url]

2)
Because some of them died? Adventuring is dangerous business.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.